thebestbnbhost provides a booking engine to bnb through bnb’s own website. The information that follows applies to all of these platforms.
What kind of personal information does thebestbnbhost use?
When you make a room booking, you will be asked for your name, address, telephone number, email address, payment information, the names of guests travelling with you and your preferences for your stay.
Why does thebestbnbhost collect, use and share your personal details?
- Booking: We use your personal information to complete your online booking and forward your booking details to the accommodation you have booked.
- Customer support: Bnbs will utilize your information in helping you find appropriate accommodation and respond to queries related to your booking.
- Bnb reviews: We may use your contact information to invite you to write a guest review after your stay.
- Marketing: We may also use your information for marketing activities, as allowed by law. For example:
– When you make a booking, we may use your contact information to send you news of similar travel-related services. You can opt out, or unsubscribe, from marketing communications at any time.
- Other communications: We may get in touch by email for other reasons such as:
– We may need to respond to and handle requests you have made.
– When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to provide a review about your experience with the bnb.
- Improving our services: We use personal information to improve our services, to enhance the user experience, and to improve the functionality and quality of our online booking services.
How does thebestbnbhost share your data with third parties?
In certain circumstances, we may share your personal data with third parties.
- The bnb you booked: In order to complete your booking, we need to transfer relevant booking details to the bnb you have booked. This may include information such as your name, your contact details, your payment details, the names of guests travelling with you and any preferences you specified when making a booking.
- Competent authorities: We may share your personal information with government or investigative authorities if we are required by law (or any regulation having the force of law) to do so. Such requirements include court orders, subpoenas and orders arising from legal processes and criminal investigations. We may also disclose your personal data if it is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts.
Our Policy Concerning Cookies
To serve you faster and with better quality, we use “cookie” technology in our booking engine system. Cookies are small bits of code, usually stored on a user’s computer hard drive, which enable a web site to “personalize” itself for each user by remembering information about the user’s visit to the web site. Cookies can store a variety of information, including IP addresses, navigational data, server information, data transfer times, user preferences, and e-mail addresses and passwords needed to access the Site. The “Help” section of the toolbar on most Internet browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies or how to configure your browser to reject cookies altogether. If you disable cookies, you might not be able to access important functions or features of this Site and your use of the Site may be limited. The cookies used in thebestbnbhost are associated with a user’s Personal Data.
Who has access to thebestbnbhost cookie data?
Only thebestbnbhost has access to thebestbnbhost cookies. Cookies placed by third parties can be accessed by these third parties.
How can you manage your cookie preferences?
Using your browser settings in, for example, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome, you can set which cookies to accept and which to reject. Where you find these settings depends on which browser you use. Use the “Help” function in your browser to locate the settings you need.
Protecting Your Personal Data
To prevent unauthorized access, we maintain reasonable physical, electronic and organizational procedures to protect Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access. To protect credit card transactions, thebestbnbhost.com currently uses Secure Socket Layer technology to encrypt credit card information during transit.
How You Can Access or Change Your Personally-Identifying Information
If you wish to update any Personal Data you have previously provided, or to exercise any right of access, rectification, deletion, or opposition to the processing of your Personal Data that you may have under applicable law, please contact us via our contact form. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Data. Any request to access your Personal Data will be answered in less than 30 days.
If you wish to contact our customer service representatives, contact us here https://thebestbnbhost.com/contact/ or book an appointment here